2014-2020 m. Latvijos ir Lietuvos programa skelbia Jungtinio sekretoriato projektų vadovų atranką
2014-2020 m. Latvijos ir Lietuvos bendradarbiavimo per sieną programos vadovaujančioji institucija (Latvijos Respublikos aplinkos apsaugos ir regioninės plėtros ministerija) paskelbė konkursą programos Jungtinio sekretoriato dviejų projektų vadovų mokančių lietuvių ir anglų kalbas pareigoms užimti.
Programos vadovaujančiosios institucijos skelbimas:
Ministry of Environmental Protection and Regional Development of the Republic of Latvia
(Reg. No. 90000028508)
announces an open competition for the Senior project management expert in Cross-Border Cooperation Programmes Secretariat Division, Development Instruments Department
(two employee’s positions for a fixed term till 2020)
– Higher education in economics, finance, business administration, management science or the science of law, which is supplemented by specific professional knowledge;
– Good knowledge of relevant Latvian and Lithuanian sectoral fields (environmental protection, construction, education, transport, public administration, public procurement) in the context of project implementation, that are in line with support priorities of Latvia – Lithuania cross border cooperation programme 2014-2020;
– Not less than two years of professional work experience with the programme/project management financed by the European Union structural funds or other foreign assistance instruments;
– Previous experience of working with the European Union transnational and/or cross-border cooperation programme/project management, monitoring will be considered as an advantage;
– Good knowledge of the European Union’s regional development policy, its legal basis which relates to the European territorial cooperation;
– An understanding of the Baltic Sea region’s policies;
– Experience in administrative and office management work.
Necessary general knowledge and skills:
– Ability to work in a multicultural environment;
– Programme/project management skills;
– Good writing, communication and presentation skills;
– Good analytical skills;
– The ability to work in a team and to take the leadership of the coordination with other team members in order to implement entrusted tasks;
– Good knowledge of Lithuanian and English languages – both in oral and written;
– Good computer skills (MS Office standard programs).
– Stable salary (ranging from EUR 1 006 to EUR 1 647 before taxes) and social guarantees, as well as monthly payment for employees who have moved from their home country;
– Work in the state institution with opportunity to acquire diverse professional experience in international programme management and monitoring;
– Good working conditions and responsive team members;
– Work place in the center of Riga.
Application documents in English (for the documents issued in Lithuanian language English translation should be enclosed) (motivated letter of application, curriculum vitae (CV), copy of the document certifying higher education, as well as other documents, which the applicant considers necessary to add) must be sent to the Personnel Division of the Ministry of Environmental Protection and Regional Development of the Republic of Latvia 20 days after the publication of the announcement in the official newspaper “Latvijas Vēstnesis” to the address: Riga, Peldu street 25, LV- 1494, fax: +371 67820442, e-mail: email@example.com. Phone number for inquiries – +371 67026902. Job description is available on the Ministry’s website: www.varam.gov.lv section – News – Job offers.
Informaciją apie konkursą, pareigybių aprašymą anglų kalba galima rasti ČIA.